Monday, January 9, 2012

The Real Me

I've deceived most people into looking at me how i want, seeing me with a mask. But in reality.. the real me.. has a-whole-nother face. One that is not shown a lot of the time.

I'm not rich,
I'm not glamorous,
I don't always know what to say,
and I'm sure as hell not perfect.

If you really knew me, you'd know that i struggle with learning big time. Ever since i was 8 years old, it was all down hill from there. My brain is slower now and has really effected me and my daily life.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I definitely stand up for what I believe. And I can be very blunt. You'd know how much people can mean to me and how I would do anything in the world for them, I get very protective!

If you really knew me you'd know how much i hate liars and people who talk about me behind my back, if you have a problem with me or anyone i care about say it to my face and we will get it settled right then and there. You'd know that i have come to learn that i don't care what people think of me. I can't please everyone and if your not even worth my time I'm not going to give a second.

If you really knew me, you'd know I can be really sensitive. Especially when elderly (older) people yell at me. I feel like I've been put on blast and I've disappointed them. You'd know that i cry more then you think. And i hate crying, especially in public.

You'd know how truly scared i am of growing up, moving on, moving out, and moving forward. You'd know how much i just want to be the best person i can be. I've come to realize that god gave me a second chance at life for a reason. I have a purpose here in this life and I'm not going anywhere til I've accomplished all that. Life is so fragile and so short that I can't take it for granted.

If you really knew me you'd know that i'm still trying to figure out who i am and where i wanna go. But i'm not in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment