Friday, January 13, 2012

Paris

As I inhaled the fresh crisp air of a Paris summer night, I felt as if I was being cleansed. Standing on a cobble stone walk-way all the worries, fears, and stress of my life didn't seem to matter as i stood there with nothing to say.
Speechless... I was speechless.

I watched the world pass me by as if I didn't exist.
I was pure. I had done no harm. Nor did I have any regrets.
I bet this is what heaven felt like.
Here I can see, I can explore, I can dream, and i can feel. I can do things I never though were possible.

These days most peoples' dreams turn into fairy tales.
You meet your prince charming, He'll sweep you off your feet, you two will get married and you live happily ever after. The End.
Touching. But not original.
But my fairy tale is much different.
My fairy tale is my dream. It fits me as if it was made for me.

I'm still young, My imagination still flows through out my body. I view the world through two brown eyes that are still learning. Eye's that hunger for something new to look at.
Inspiration was the main reason i came here to Paris. I needed something different. I needed fate to slap me in the face and take me where i needed to go.
Here very moment i believe that it was fate for me to be in this very spot. Who knows why. But why do i need a reason? If I don't resist. Fate will take me down the path designed for me. Having to leave Paris leaves me with a sad heart. But the inspiration will carry with me and I'm blessed.

I couldn't of asked for a better opportunity.
Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment