Monday, October 17, 2011

One word

Shy /SHi/;;
adjective: Having or showing nervousness in the company of other people.

"The way you overcome shyness is to become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid" - lady bird Johnson


Whenever im around you i get this tingly feeling in my belly
That feeling you gave me was nothing like I've ever felt before.
I dont quite know what to do with myself.
Something about you..
Its like you know what my weakness is
It makes me nervous.
You got me lost for words.
And all i can do is think about you.
You've constantly been on my mind
You probably will never know
How you made me feel that night.
And i kinda wish you did...
Maybe you feel the same way about me?
But I doubt it.
So while you go on with your life
Ill be here... thinking about you. 
Blending in with everyone else 
And how i only wish you knew how i felt about you

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment